4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

Headache Relief

To contact us Click HERE
Here's a quick headache relief tip that I received several years ago from a reader of one of my newsletters:
Chet, for a whopper of a headache I get relief by heating a wet wash cloth in the microwave until hot, then placing it on top of my head, lying down, and relaxing.

The moist heat must increase the blood circulation to the head -- maybe that's why this works so well?
Well, the next time your skull feels like it's going to explode, try the above headache relief tip.

Oh, be careful to not get the wash cloth too hot. You don't want to burn your hands or your hair!

After trying this tip, return to this blog entry and let me know how it worked for you by commenting, eh?

Chet "Headache Relief" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com/blog

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder